The new Microsoft Office 2013 provides access from virtually anywhere to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, videoconferencing, and most up-to-date documents, across your devices from PCs to smartphones to tablets. Experience the most powerful Office yet:
- Smarter applications. Smart, time-saving new ways to create, read, share, and connect.
- Cloud-connected. Sign in to Office and access documents and settings across multiple devices.
- Optimized for touch. Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, optimized for touch.
Includes full versions of:
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Access 2013
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
- Edit photos in your documents without leaving Word, Publisher, or PowerPoint
Enhance the visual impact of your Word and Publisher documents or PowerPoint presentations with easy-to-use picture editing tools that let you crop, control brightness and contrast, sharpen or soften and add artistic visual effects.
- Analyze finances at home and work with Excel
Use Sparklines in Excel to create mini-charts that make it easy to highlight trends in expenses at a glance. Use Slicers to dynamically segment and filter PivotTable data to display precisely what you need, and let the improved Conditional Formatting highlight specific items in your data set with just a few clicks.
- Access, edit, and share from virtually anywhere with Office Web Apps
Get things done when you’re away from the office, home, or school. Create documents in Office desktop applications, then post them online to access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
- Create dynamic marketing materials with improved photo tools in Publisher
Get professional results in Publisher with photo tools that let you insert or replace photos easily while preserving your look and layout. You can also preview formatting changes before applying them, add photo captions from a library of layouts, and choose from editing options such as changing the shape of photos, pan, zoom, crop, color, and brightness.
- Build a top-notch database quickly with Access
Start with prebuilt Access templates or select from community-submitted templates and customize them according to the needs of your project to make collecting information and creating reports easier than ever. Use professional-looking data bar charts created with Conditional Formatting to communicate your analysis clearly and easily.
- Organize customer information efficiently in OneNote
Create a digital notebook in OneNote to capture and organize all your important customer information – text, images, video, and audio from documents, Web pages and e-mail messages – in a single, easy-to-access location.
- Track and manage e-mail conversations easily in Outlook
Save time and take control of your e-mail with Conversation View in Outlook. This feature lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy e-mail exchanges with a single click, so you can manage large amounts of e-mail with ease.
- Present from virtually anywhere with PowerPoint
Broadcast your PowerPoint presentation instantly through a Web browser to a remote audience, even if audience members don’t have PowerPoint – with Broadcast Slide Show.